Nov 16, 2016

Tech ads

I believe Advertisement plays most important role in Technology - but opposite of what is generally said Technology drives Advertisement; indeed not only Advertisement but also Operations, Supply chain, Photography, Publishing, and so on - List is endless. What drives technology is Advertisement.

By Advertisement I mean presentation, video, case studies, white papers, etc. one uses to proof the technology far extending implication.  I want to start a new series on my blog of technical advertisements in which I will post the great technology ad of the week. And first in my list will be Microsoft Hololens. The post will come next week.

The advertisement that predicts future.  Generally Its hard to predict which technology will stay and which will vanish or which is short lived; but in post I will try to post the advertisement which is most effective in convincing us about the technology application and implication.



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Comment

© Shift, ShEkUP, Shape, and Surprise | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig